"She thought she could, so she did"




Valentine's Day


Being someone who uses Valentine's Day as an excuse to eat a truck load of chocolate I don't really take part in Valentine's Day. But I love all the romantic movies that come on, but working this year so I will be missing that. Anyways, I've been seeing a lot of looks and wanted to add my own twist on Valentine's Day looks/pampering.

I think there's one palette that I always use when I'm going for a soft romantic look; Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. This palette has become a fast approaching favourite palette of mine, it has soft pink colours that work on any skin complexion. Also there are soft pink shimmery shades that are very subtle yet very glamorous. I think this palette is perfect for Valentine's Day as it is very romantic, soft and is not overly dramatic. Before you get ready to put some makeup on you should pamper yourself the night before.

I love mud masks, they keep my skin fresh and it almost looks as though it is glowing. It is so easy to get your hands on one, you can find it in your local drugstore. Just put the mask around your face in thin layers and build it up. It is so easy you can even do it right before you leave or the night before which would be tonight. Rinse with warm water or a damp towel and don't worry this mask is so easy to get off and won't leave your face looking dry.

Lastly if you need to do your nails last minute but don't have time to get them done, I have the perfect method to help your nails look strong and shiny. Firstly cut your nails unless you want them long and fill your nails to make them look even and smooth. After completing those steps, dip your nails in olive oil and leave for 2-3 minutes, you can do this 2-3 times. This will make your nails shiny and if you don't want to use nail polish you don't have to. And for nail vanish I always prefer nude colours but for this occasion I think a hot red would look perfect. Before I forget I think this is the best occasion to use your favourite perfume. mine is the Britney Spears 'Midnight', the smell is so amazing I can't even describe it.

I hope you all have a fabulous day and eat your bodies weight in chocolate!

No comments