"She thought she could, so she did"




Makeup Wish List.


This post is a little different to my usual product reviews and is way overdue. I know everyone has their own wish list and mine seems to never end since I'm always adding products to it. But being a student and working part-time it is difficult for me to get every product that I want, that's why I try to save up and go for a spree.


Firstly I've wanted this product for sometime now and have watched tons of tutorials on Youtube and some of my favourite Vloggers have this, I'm sure everyone has heard of it and will get my need to having it. It's the Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Series Contour Kit which is £39.00. I know majority of people use the cream kit, but personally I prefer powder because its lighter and does not need a lot of application. Also I usually use like 5 different products to get a perfect contour and it'll be 10x easier to just be able to use one palette.
Next on the list is a palette I haven't seen many Youtubers use but it's the Mac Eye Shadow x15 Warm Neutral which is £65.00. Every time I see this set I think I get a little tear in my eye, because these colours are just to die for. I love the combination of both shimmery and nude colours. I was instantly attached to this set when I first saw it in Mac, this is because majority of the neutral palettes I personally have come across just consist of the boring old brown colours.


After finally finding my shade, I want this product because I have dark circles around my eyes and have seen many people using this and it gave them full coverage. Its the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer which is currently £22.00. The current concealer I use is by L.A. Colours and it is their stick form concealer, it does work pretty well but after a few hours I see my black undereyes forming again. Like surprise I'm back miss me? , so I need a product that gives them full coverage and would love to get my hands on the Nars concealer especially because its creamy and liquids tend to give me full coverage.


Recently I visited Mac and found my ultimate favourite shade of nude lipstick, which is the Mac Velvet Teddy lipstick  and it  is £15.50. I had to literally drag myself away from it when I went to the store, since I was on a makeup ban and had to start saving. So back to the lipstick, I have never found a liptick where you can apply a little on and it makes a huge difference, when I was testing it out I used my finger and just tapped a little on there. But it seemed like I was wearing like 2 layers.


Anyways I could go on and on for days about my makeup wishlist but I'll just leave it here with my top 4 products. Hopefully I will be doing reviews on these products soon and see if they were everything I thought they would be and would love so reviews from my readers about your experiences with these products.



2 comments

  1. Velvet Teddy is my life! It's such an every day nude but also good for night time looks too :-) have you gotten it yet? You defo won't regret it ;-) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet but hopefully will get it this week :) !

      Delete