"She thought she could, so she did"




Getting to know me.


Yesterday, I was nominated to do the Liebster tag by Lora F which came as a shock to me but thank you. For those of you who don't know what the Liebster tag is, its just a way for bloggers to connect and smaller blogs to get some recognition.

So this is how it works:
  1. You need to thank the person who nominated you and link them into the post.
  2. Answer the eleven questions that was given to you by the blogger.
  3. Nominate small blogs that you think deserve this award and they must have less than 200 followers 
  4. Come up with a different set of eleven questions for the bloggers that you have nominated.
  5. Finally you must let the bloggers know through social media or their blogs.
For those of you who want to know more about me, just continue reading as I answer the questions that were given to me. So here it goes.....

1. What is your favourite makeup brand?

This one is quite tricky for me, so after thinking long and hard my favourite makeup brand is 'Collection'. This is because all of the products they have are really affordable and the quality is amazing.

2. Cats or dogs?

To be honest I'm not really a pet person, but if I had to get one of these as a pet I would defiantly pick cats. I have a massive phobia of dogs, I scream or sometimes cross the road, I know embarrassing right. But when I see puppies I'm like awww they're so cute, admiring them from a distance of course.  

3. What is the one product you could never live without?

I could not live without my simple face scrubs especially my morning ones, since I look absolutely ridiculous in the mornings.
  
4. Sweet or savoury?

Sweet all the way, there's no way I could live without my chocolate, cookies or cakes. I remember my mum would give us money when we were younger to go to the shop, and my siblings would buy sour sweets, spicy crisps and fizzy drinks. I would walk out the shop with Milkyway chocolate bar and some juice. 

5. Where did you buy your latest make up product?

I haven't gone makeup shopping in like what seems forever, but I got my latest makeup product from a shop called 'Beauty Base'. Where I got some nude lip liners, as they sell my favourite ones there since I always struggle to find nude lip liners for my complexion. 

6. Your favourite place to buy clothes?

Since there's only one mall near my house and I tend to go there every time, I have gotten used to shopping at Select or New look. So I must say my favourite shop currently is Select as they always have a new range of clothes on a weekly biases. 

7. Instagram or Twitter?

Has to be Twitter, anyone who knows me knows how much I love Twitter. I love interacting with other bloggers on Twitter and finding out what my favourite bloggers are up to. When I'm bored I tend to go on the discover page and just read tweets by people I don't know.

8. What was your first ever lipstick?

When I was in year 6 we had a leaving party and everyone wanted to dress up and look nice. When I went shopping with my mum to get my outfit I went to the magazine stand since I loved looking at all of the magazines. And one magazine had a little pink lipstick in it and  I loved that it was pink and didn't care if it would match my skin complexion, I just wanted it and begged my mum. When I went home I tried it and it looked hideous I started crying cause my mum and siblings were laughing at me.

9. Who is your favourite blogger?

My favourite blogger is Hannah Maggs I just love how unique all her blogs are, I also love her Vlogs to the point that sometimes I just can't wait for her vlogs on Sunday.  I love her little family and how she is just down to earth. 

10. What 3 things would you bring to a desert island?

This took some hard thinking but here we go...
  1. My phone. I don't think I could live without my phone to be honest since I'm constantly on it. If I could have wifi that would be even better but I think that's cheating.
  2. My facial cleansers. I would defiantly take my face cleansers since I don't like washing my face with just water.
  3. Filters. This would be essential since I don't think I could bare to drink sea water. And being a person that drinks 2 litres of water a day to keep healthy and I wouldn't function without water. Plus the more water you drink the clearer your skin gets :)
11. What are your favourite type of blog posts to read?

I tend to read a range of blogs, mostly my favourite types of blogs to are:
  • Beauty.
  • Fashion.
  • lifestyle.
  • book bloggers.
  • Food related.
But I don't really limit myself, if a blog is good I read it regardless of what category it falls into.

I would now like to nominate:


My questions are:
  1. What is your biggest fear?
  2. Are you a morning or night person?
  3. Why did you choose to start a blog?
  4. Who is your favourite blogger/vlogger?
  5. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be?
  6. What is your favourite food?
  7. What is your worst habit?
  8. If you could go on holiday, where would you go?
  9. What is your favourite beauty product?
  10. List three things you couldn't live without and why?
  11. How do you relax after a long day?
Feel free to get involved in the comments section. If I have nominated you and you have already done it really appreciate you reading the post :)














1 comment

  1. Hello fellow cleanser lover!
    Congrats on your award :D And thanks for the nomination. Unfortunately, I have already done the Liebster award a while back, but I still appreciate the nomination a lot :)
    xxx Anne

    ReplyDelete