"She thought she could, so she did"




Bucket List

Yes, we all have bucket lists so I might as well write one. Let's see after a couple of years, this should be fun and I might get a little carried away.


1. Go travelling:

There's so many places I want to visit. Majority of them include hot countries, the ultimate places I want to go visit are Bora Bora, Fiji and any other hot Island. Imagine being able to see crystal clear water everyday, and knowing sunshine is guaranteed and not like the sun we get here in the UK, where its like one minute the sun is out next its dripping with rain. Also being able to eat all those fresh seafood *mouthwatering*, as I've only had salmon it'd be interesting to taste different meals. Being someone who's kinda of scared of drowning this would be amazing since I'll get used to it especially since I'll be testing my limits. 

2. Face my ultimate fear: Heights

Being able to face my fear of heights would be amazing because I would be able to go theme parks without the need to cry. And Yes I nearly cried when I went Thorpe Park with my friends got dragged on Rush and was on the verge of tears!. I think I need to do something extreme to shock my system, like hmmm sky diving. I'm getting anxiety just thinking about it, imagine knowing your head first plunging to the earth. My heart beat just increased thinking about it, imagine my parachute doesn't work? Like  "Eggsy" from Kingsman. Yep I would start freaking out like him, even if I knew my parachute was working. 

3. Meet the teen wolf cast: 

Omg, I'm obessed with Teen Wolf even though the Dread Doctors scare the living lights out of me. Yes I'm easily scared, especially their voices. Ahh imagine getting to meet Tyler Hoechlin, and being able to say "I'm the Alpha now" love ittttt! I would love to get to see how they are able to make it so realistic, ohh yeaaah and Stiles! how hilarious is Stiles (Dylan). If you guys don't know about Teen Wolf you're missing out big time. I'm I the only one excited about it starting in a month? Lets all take this moment to pray in silence that Derek comes back * please listen to us Jeff Davis* 

4. Learn a new language:

I want to learn something like French or Spanish even though I sucked at them so badly when I was at school. I can't even string one sentence together. Embarrassing right? especially since I learnt French for 3 years before totally giving up on it. A couple weeks back I downloaded an app and failed miserably in every task because I'm so forgetful, why oh why can't I remember the masculine and feminine ways of saying words. The funny part is I suck so badly that when I try pronounce the words back to the app that it is like " I didn't quite get that" and yes it crashes like fuck really? 






No comments