"She thought she could, so she did"




Perfect Lips.

For me personally it is always so hard to find a perfect lip colour for my skin complexion, especially in lighter shades. So I tend to wear the same old nude lip colour. Getting tired of this I set myself a challenge of trying new colours which were out of my comfort zone. I slowly tried different shades of reds to find my perfect match, but this proved a challenge since the ones I picked out were either too light or too dark.

I wasn't going to give up so easily, being a sucker for lip liners it was way easier to find lip liners that were perfect for me than finding actual lipsticks. This is when I discovered the power of mixing lip colours to achieve one I liked. I started casually mixing bright red lipstick with eyeliner pencil just to see my perfect colour. When I became satisfied with the colour I began to search for the same shade, which at first was nearly impossible.

Whilst searching around on the web looking for the colour I wanted, I came across a lipstick on Barry M called 'Genie lipstick', which was matte therefore it was exactly what I was looking for. Not knowing much about the product I decided to read information on it before buying it. I found out the Genie lipstick is able to change into a pink colour best for your shade, I was skeptical about this at first but thought I should give it a try. I ordered it and it came about 2 days later, I was very excited when it came.


























When I first applied it to my lips I wasn't a big fan of the colour, but I waited for about 30 more seconds and the shade it turned into was amazing. I had never found a more perfect lipstick for my lips, and even though I thought the lipstick would be smaller in size, when it came it was bigger than I thought it would be. But because of the shade of my lips it wasn't bright pink but it was a pink that was close to red, also it wasn't matte but it wasn't glossy either so it was in between the two. What I really love about this lipstick is it lasts for a very long and does not easily come off which is excellent for me because I hate it when I have to keep reapplying my lipstick. I strongly recommend this to all my readers because it adapts to your lips and everyone is left with a different shade. It is also only £4.49 therefore you won't be spending a ridiculous amount of money to achieve your perfect lip shade.
  

1 comment