"She thought she could, so she did"




The Simple Life

Being someone who loves facial cleansers I have tried almost all that I could get my hands on. I've even tried natural facials which have worked wonders and I will be sharing those in another blog post. But I know how much of a pain it can be making them everyday, so I went on a hunt for cleansers that I could use both in the morning and at night.

That is when I came across Neutrogena.... I started using it both as a face mask and facial cleanser. Not knowing that I had sensitive skin, I used it as a face mask. I piled it on, but as I left it on for about 2 minutes it started to burn and my skin started to get irritated. I was confused on why this was happening, and after using it one more time my skin started to break out and I got a rash thankfully after a few days it cleared up.

The next day, I went to Boots straightaway and started hunting for a facial cleanser, I felt horrible going out since I only used water to wash my face and not a cleanser. As I was frantically searching for one, I saw a facial cleanser sitting on the top shelf that was on sale 'Simple'. It was a product for sensitive skin, at this point I didn't know I had sensitive skin but this product looked a bit different. To me it looked very natural and I could see through the packaging and it looked clear. Since it was only £2.99 I got it. I didn't get the rest of the products from the same shelf even though they were from the same company because I didn't want to spend a lot since I was expecting the worse.



But I was so wrong the Simple Facial Wash Gel was amazing, as soon as I put it on my face, it felt cleaner and clearer. Also the product was clear so I could tell it didn't contain as much chemicals as my previous products. My skin didn't get irritated and it didn't burn my face, I was so happy finally my skin was clear as I wanted it to be. I was so happy with it and started to get more Simple products, I have recently tried on their Moisturising Face Wash which was £3.99, when applying, it feels like facial cream but its very light and easy to wash. Since using Simple facial cleansers it has cleared all my breakouts and has made my skin, clearer and softer.

                                  
Recently, whilst shopping I saw Simple now had eye products, I was so happy when I saw it since I suffer from dark circles and tired eyes. I got the Simple Revitalising Eye Roll-on for £5.99, I apply it around my eyes, on my eye lids and under my eyes especially on my eye bags. This has been a life saver to me since my eyes are puffy after waking up, but since using the Roll-on it has reduced puffiness and makes my eyes look very refreshed. However this is not an eye moisturiser, I simply use it to refresh my eyes. Also I got the Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-up Remover for £2.99 this does not only remove make-up, it makes your eyes look as though they are glowing rather than just dull after removing your make up. I drip some on a cotton wool and wipe it gently around my eyes and it also removes waterproof eye make-up. Since finding Simple I have not looked at other facial cleansers and have been really happy with the results Simple has given me, but I am not restricting myself and will soon be hunting for cleaners I can use for my nightly routine. Honestly it has worked wonders for me and I'm not a representative for Simple or anything just a person who is in love with facial cleansers.


1 comment

  1. Omg I got the rapid wrinkle repair from Neutrogena and it irritates my skin, I was very sad because I read amazing reviews on it! I love this post, I will have to try this face cleanser ❤️

    ReplyDelete