"She thought she could, so she did"




Total coverage

When it comes to concealers and correctors I often look for ones that work well with mild dry skin since I suffer from this. But lately its become difficult to find concealers that provide full coverage without fading away after a couple of hours. However since I was looking for an affordable brand that could cover those highly dreaded black circles, this is when the difficult task began.

I casually watched some tutorials to see the most used affordable concealers/correctors and there was one that was recurring and majority of users used it for contouring. L.A. Girl. Pro.conceal, I did some research and I realised that they had 18 shades including two correctors an orange one and a green one. However not knowing my shade I didn't want to order online. So when I came across it at my favourite store (Beauty Base), I was so happy that I literally got it straight away without hesitation.

I got both the orange corrector and concealer, it took a while to try find my shade but when I did I was satisfied. When I tried on the corrector at first I was unsure but I realised I needed to blend it properly so I grabbed my Real Techniques Beauty Blender, and as I continued to blend all the areas that had troubled me especially with my dark circles began to disappear. After this I started applying my concealer and I got a shade exactly the same as my skin shade as I was not planning to use the concealer as a highlighter. When I applied the concealer onto my eyes as an eyeshadow primer, my eyelids became crease free and the concealer helped my eyeshadow stay on for a long time. The concealer covered up my 'problem areas' and it made my skin glow making it look as though I had applied foundation.

Also the concealers are available in stick form which is a little drier than the liquid form, therefore the stick form is excellent for those with oily skin. But I have not tried it personally therefore cannot comment in its effectiveness. I recommend anyone who has struggle to find an affordable concealer/corrector to try this product as I was truly amazed and it is a multi-purpose product as you can also use it for contouring, What I love about these products are that they are very affordable as they are only £4.99.

No comments